Electricians and Google Guaranteed
GOOGLE GUARANTEE FOR ELECTRICIANS
electrician google guarantee
Electricians, we’re spoken with you and listened to your grievances and we know that you DO NOT want shared leads from sites like HomeAdvisor, Thumbtack, Angie’s List, etc. You want leads that are exclusive to your business. You want at least 5-10+ service calls per day coming into your electrical business so you can stay busy and keep your crew busy year-round.
Well, if this is you then you might want to get Google Guaranteed for your services. To become Google Guaranteed and run Google Local Service Ads, Google must first checkout your business through their qualification process. If you get approved, you can start getting as many as 10 exclusive service calls per day depending on the demand for electrical services in your regional market. This is very different from Google Ads, where you pay per click. With Local Service Ads (Google Guarantee) you pay per lead. Want to find out more? Fill out the questionnaire below and we’ll reach out to you.
JOBS & REQUIREMENTS
As an electrician, what kinds of jobs can you expect to do with the Google Guaranteed (Local Service Ads) program?
Also, what are the requirements for electricians to get involved with Google Guarantee?
- Install light fixtures
- Install outlets or switches
- Install electric car charger
- Install fan
- Install outdoor lighting
- Install security system
- Install ground wire
- Repair light fixtures
- Repair outlets or switches
- Relocate outlets or switches
- Replace or upgrade panel
- Repair panel
- Repair fan
- Restore power
State Electrical License
Certificate of Insurance (COI) with general liability of at least $1M
Google My Business profile with at least 1 Google review
Background Check (Personal & Business)
google local service ads (google guaranteed) faqs
Check out answers to some of the top Google Local Service Ad questions we normally get from our interested prospects.
WHAT ARE LOCAL SERVICES ADS FOR CONTRACTORS, AND DO THEY WORK?
Local Services ads are pay per lead ads that appear at the very top of the search engine results page and receive 13.8% of local clicks on Google.
Unlike traditional PPC search ads, you don’t target keywords, you target services. After being approved for eligibility, advertisers choose from a list of available services for their industry and their service area. When a person’s online search query matches the criteria for those services, their ad will be eligible to show.
who is eligible for google local service ads?
- Appliance Repair Services
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning Services
- Countertop Services
- Fencing Services
- Flooring Services
- Foundation Services
- Garage Door Services
- Home Service Franchises
- HVAC (Heating & Air Conditioning)
- Junk Removal Services
- Landscaping Services
- Lawn Care Services
- Pest Control Services
- Restoration Services
- Siding Services
- Storage Services
- Tree Services
- Water Damage Services
- Window Cleaning Services
- Window Repair Services
Why Invest in Local Services Ads?
Check out these statistics*:
- Local Services ads by Google receive 13.8% of local SERP clicks
- The presence of Local Services ads affects the number of clicks for all other SERP types
- When LSAs are present, 25.3% of all clicks are on paid results. When LSAs are absent, this is 14.6% – a difference of 10.7%
- Organic results receive the most clicks of all SERP types, though they see a drop off when LSAs are present
- Organic position 1 receives the highest number of standard SERP clicks
- Review ratings are the biggest driver of clicks in local SERPs
How bidding works for Local Services Ads
A bid is the most you’d pay for a lead. When similar local businesses bid on the same lead, those bids determine how much the lead is worth. You only pay when you get a lead.
Bidding on leads can move your ad higher up results, which can bring more customers to your business. But quality service still matters, including responsiveness and reviews.
- Maximize leads (Recommended): Let Google set your bid and get the most leads for your budget. It is recommended to set a minimum budget of 10 leads per week for optimal results.
- Set max per lead: Manually set your own bid, which is the most you’d pay for a lead.
Understand the screening and qualification process
To participate in some Google programs, a business must pass Google’s screening and qualification process for their business category. This screening process is free for businesses that want to participate. The process varies by category but may include background checks, insurance, and license checks.