Marketing that works FOR 7-8 FIGURE Fence Contractors
We deliver all-inclusive digital marketing services for multi-million dollar fence companies in the US and Canada. You run the business, we’ll handle the marketing strategy and execution.
Fence Marketing Proven to Increase Leads & Sales
Marketing your fencing company is no easy feat, particularly online.
To create a successful fence digital marketing strategy, you must first ask yourself this question, “Am I maximizing my online real estate, and where my company is found on Google?”
As an owner or key stakeholder in your company, there’s nothing worse than when your employees are sitting around the office, trucks parked, without any appointments.
A Winning Fence Digital Marketing Strategy: Four Key Components
- Website Design and Development – Create a mobile-friendly fence website that is easily crawled by search engines, convert site visitors into new customer leads, and differentiate your brand online from the top competitors in your area.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Increase fencing keyword rankings, improve your company’s search engine visibility, and create a long-term, sustainable lead generation engine.
- Local Services Ads (Google Guaranteed) – Maximize your online real estate by advertising at the very top of Google search results. Your fence company will be certified by Google and get lots of calls.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – Generate leads in the short- and long-term with paid ads on Google and Bing via Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) and Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads).
Looking for an internet marketing partner to help take your business to the next level?
You’ve come to the right place.
People are searching Google and Bing right now for a fence company like yours.
Will they find you or one of your competitors?
Let Electric Marketing Group help you develop a fencing digital marketing strategy to drive more qualified local visitors to your site and convert those visitors into leads and sales—a complete solution to ensuring your phone will always ring.
Contact us today for more information about our digital marketing services for fence contractors, or keep reading to learn more about why Electric Marketing Group is the best digital marketing partner to market your fence company.
Our Online Marketing Process for Fence Contractors
Our process for digital marketing is similar to our approach to marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
PERFORM A DIGITAL COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- You’ll know exactly how you stack up against the three top competitors in your service area
- You’ll receive custom digital marketing recommendations to increase keyword rankings, generate more website traffic, and how to fill the top of your sales funnel with high-quality, serviceable leads
- You’ll receive a baseline detailing the performance of your website’s code and structure, onsite content, search engine visibility, off-site business citations, and compare it to your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driven plan for your fence digital marketing strategy
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
- Research the most-searched keywords homeowners in your service area use on Google
- Optimize your existing web pages and website content to generate higher rankings across search engines
- Publish SEO-friendly website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Monitor, manage and optimize your company’s online directory listings (local SEO)
- Build high-authority backlinks to your website
LOCAL SERVICES ADS (GOOGLE GUARANTEED)
- Be found online at the right place, at the right time, at the very top of Google search results via Local Services ads.
- Connect with customers directly through the Local Services platform and pay for only the leads you receive from Google.
- Dispute (and get your money back from) unqualified leads such as leads outside of your desired service areas or leads requesting services your fencing company doesn’t offer.
PAY PER CLICK (PPC)
- Maximize your search engine visibility with Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Target fencing keywords with high buying intent via paid ads.
- Create ad copy that entices searchers to click and visit your website.
- A/B test ad copy, call-to-actions, and more.
- Conduct industry-leading competitor research on ad copy and other elements of paid ads.
- Real-time PPC management for maximum campaign results and ROI.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Craft engaging organic social media posts to differentiate your fence company on the most popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Target social media followers and potential customers in your service areas via Facebook ads, Instagram ads, and more.
- Build an audience of loyal followers and engage with your social community across a variety of post types, from paid advertisements to fun, share-worthy videos, images, infographics, and more.
- Build opt-in email sign-ups directly from website contact forms to build your database of future customers.
- Design custom email templates for beautifully designed email newsletters, sales promotions, and more.
- Write email newsletters that convert readers into leads and stay top-of-mind with past, current, and future customers.
LEAD RECOVERY SERVICES
- Install tracked phone lines on all of your digital marketing campaigns.
- Listen to phone call recordings and identify lost sales opportunities.
- Alert your CSR team in real-time of missed opportunities, giving your team a second chance on closing new customer leads and more revenue.
TRACK, TEST, TWEAK, AND REPEAT
- Track the performance of your fence marketing campaigns in greater detail than you’ve ever seen before.
- Test new ideas, proven strategies, and other internet marketing tactics most relevant to your company’s campaigns.
- Tweak and pivot your strategy as needed for continuous campaign improvements.
Why choose ELECTRIC MARKETING AGENCY as your Home Service Marketing agency?
Why choose Electric Marketing Group Over Other Agencies?
We operate from the perspective of a business owner, learning every aspect of your business model to better manage your marketing
Your support team includes a dedicated account manager, analyst, web developer, pay per click specialist, and professional copywriter.
We provide detailed monthly reports (that you can actually understand) to connect your marketing performance to your bottom line.
We track everything and turn your data into takeaways to eliminate ineffective advertising, lower your cost per lead, and make the most of your marketing budget
Hitting record months is something that happens to most of our clients on a monthly basis. You could be brand new in the market and still hit your target.
We pride ourselves on our awesome customer support. At Electric Marketing Group, our customers are our priority and we do our best to make them happy.
Electric Marketing Group (EMG) is a premier marketing agency specifically for home service contractors. We help home services companies create an authoritative presence online and implement digital marketing strategies that result in increased leads, sales, and raving fans.
Our passion is marketing the underdogs—the “challenger brands” in advertising speak.
- Data Driven Decisions
- Virtual Sales Rep
- Online Portfolio
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Competitive Advantage
Everything on the Web can—and should—be tracked. You can’t win the game if you don’t know the score. Capturing more accurate and granular information about the performance of each of your marketing strategies (traditional and online advertising) allows you to see opportunities and problem areas your competitors cannot. Your new marketing mantra should be: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT.
Too many business owners and companies (continue to) treat their website as if it were a digital brochure. Your website is NOT a brochure; it’s a virtual sales rep—an economic engine capable of catapulting your business to new levels of growth. Unlike a sales rep, your website will never ask you for a vacation or leave you for a higher-paying job. But like a sales rep, your website performs best when it is accurately measured and tracked; when it has clear goals, and when it is properly managed. Your website is your single most valuable marketing asset. Make sure you’re investing in it appropriately and that you have the right team in charge of overseeing and managing it.
The web is a real estate game. If you want to successfully market your business online, you need to cost-effectively maximize your Web “footprint.” You should start by maximizing your real estate in the search engine results because search engines are one of the few advertising channels where you can cost-effectively put your business directly in front of people with interest and intent. Every page of your website, social media site, niche blog, industry directory, etc. is another piece of real estate capable of converting visitors into leads.
To get more Web traffic and leads, you need to continually optimize your visit-to-sale conversion rate. The more effective your company’s sales process is, the more marketing options you have. If all other things are equal (average revenue per sale, gross margin, etc.), a company that converts twice as many Web visits into leads can afford to pay twice as much per click or visit. Being able to pay more per click or visit allows you to bid higher in the PPC listings and spend more on SEO—both of which ultimately result in more traffic and leads.
The most successful companies online are those that establish themselves as THE authority for what they do in their respective markets. Over an extended period of time, there is no marketing substitute capable of trumping genuine authority. With “traditional media,” big brands have a huge advantage because they can afford to “rent” access to a target audience from the few companies that control it. In the new media world of the web, this is no longer the case.
Businesses of all sizes have the opportunity to build their own audience (something you can own as opposed to renting). To build an audience, you need to create great content—content that delivers genuine value to your target market. To become an authority, you have to focus on your customers—not your competitors.
HOW OUR PROCESS WORKS?
Want to work with us or get to know what we do better? Here’s a breakdown of what that process looks like from start to finsih.
Request a phone or video consultation
Perhaps you like our website so far and everything we have to offer but would like to request more information or speak with a representative directly. Well if that’s the case, then the first thing to do will be to book an appointment with us. During the appointment, we’ll go ahead and ask a few questions about your business just so we can understand your operation a little bit better and determine if we can help you. If we can, then we’ll move to the next phase which is what we call a lead flow acceleration strategy session.
DURING THE STRATEGY CALL
After we’ve determined on our initial discovery call that we can help you, we’re going to give you a few proven and battle-tested strategies to help you move your company in the right direction as far as getting more eyeballs on your business and increasing leads. Which will ultimately turn into more revenue for your business.
what happens after the strategy call?
If you decide to work with us based on the strategies we presented during the strategy call, we’re going to go ahead and get you involved in working with us as your marketing partners. We’ll send you either onboarding videos to get you started or just an email requesting a few things from you and elect an account representative to be your direct contact. You can absolutely reach out to this person 24/7 with whatever questions you may have and they should be able to take care of you.
enjoy the influx in new high-value jobs
We’re known for tripling the revenues of our clients within their first 90 days of working with us. For instance, our electricians historically have added an additional $28k-$35k to their bottom line within their first 30-45 days of working with us. They also add an additional $45k-$50k to their bottom line within the 3-4 months that follow. This goes to prove that we’re not just randomly making strategy suggestions. All our strategies have been battle-tested and proven to work for all the clients we work with.
What is Fence Marketing?
What is the actual definition of digital marketing for fence contractors? In a nutshell, digital marketing—also known as online marketing or internet marketing—is an umbrella term for all of your fence marketing and engagement activities done online. The role of digital marketing is to help you get found, get noticed, get leads, and then turn those leads into booked jobs and returning customers.
Why Should fence contractors invest in digital marketing?
About 97% of consumers in the U.S. go online to find a local plumber and, according to ConsumerBarometer, 40% of people only consider one local contractor before making a decision. If you want to connect with them and make sure you’re the fence contractor they choose, you have to have a better online presence than your competitors.
What digital marketing services do you provide fence contractors?
We provide a complete lineup of digital marketing services. Our best-performing fence clients invest in SEO, website design, PPC, social media, email marketing, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, and video marketing.
What online marketing services are best for fence contractors?
Most fencing companies benefit from SEO, PPC, and website design as core services. Beyond that, your goals, service area, electrical services, and competitive landscape will all impact which digital marketing services are best for your fence company.
how much do fence marketing services cost?
Depending on the package you choose, marketing services for fence contractors can run anywhere from $2,000 to over $10,000 per month.
What will your reporting and communication process be like?
We generate monthly reports for electricians with qualifying packages and guarantee responsiveness and attention to detail. Expectations for reporting and communication expectations are established during your intake call with your account manager.