Inbound Sales SpecialistElectric Marketing Group - Charlotte, NC
Our company Electric Marketing Group, based in the USA is looking for very motivated inbound closers to join our remote sales team. Pay is 100% commissions (Pays up to $1000 per close). Read the requirements below and apply if you qualify.
Inbound Sales Representative
Our company Electric Marketing Group, is looking for very motivated inbound closers to join our remote sales team.
Duties will include intro and demo calls with qualified inbound prospects, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience selling digital marketing (Websites, SEO, PPC, etc) services.
- Calling warm leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports on slack.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Perks of the Job
Flexible work hours
Remote work options
Employee recognition program